Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog #11 – Blogger, Blogger, Wherefore Art Thou?

Sorry about the delay in posting our blog stories.  We had no Internet connectivity in Camogli, our stop after Monte Carlo and although our apartment in Tuscany was supposed to have a laptop with Internet connectivity, it was not functional and was out for repairs for the whole week.  I finally found an Internet Café nearby in our small village that keeps irregular hours.  I get free connectivity to the Internet, but I have to buy wine while I upload my stories and pictures, which is not much different from the blogging I have been doing from the various hotel rooms previously.




Lorne with Giulio in his Internet Café and Wine Bar.  This posting involved two glasses of a red Vino Nobile from Montepulciano and one glass of a Chianti San Martino from just 8 Km outside of Barberino Val d'Elsa where we are staying.


We are also behind on some of our stories (i.e. we still have to post stories and photos from Venice).  This blog site will continue to be a work in progress.  Right now, its main purpose is to communicate with our family back home about what we are doing, but after we return, we will probably go back and embellish some of the stories with more text and photos for our own record of the trip.

I managed to get up two new blogs tonight at the wine bar (#9 and #10) so please scroll down to see the two new stories and pictures.


Sandy in her Tuscan kitchen.  We haven't eaten in a restaurant since arriving in Tuscany and I can't tell the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment